Inspiring Women Leaders
Sustaining Joy in Leadership
From Team Members, to Managers, to Chief Operating Officers, how do smart businesswomen sustain their joy while achieving the highest levels of production and performance? How do they nurture themselves and their organizations?
This program will focus on strategies to sustain joy through an examination of organizational missions, purpose, and leadership. It will also discuss the need for networks and give tips for developing quality mentoring relationships.
- Understand the need for conviction and belief in your cause
- Define your purpose and strive to meet it
- Buy into your mission or help shape a new mission for your organization
- Use the strategy of “Reframe the negative / Pivot to the Positive”
- Understand the need for networks and how to grow your “Venn diagrams”
- Learn how to empower your team and lead them to success
- Develop quality mentoring relationships
“Mendy” Elizabeth C. Dunn, MSN, RN
Director of Operations; Chief Operating Officer at the Clinical and Translational Science Institute (CTSI)
April 10, 2024
11:45AM – 1:15PM
E. Mendy Dunn
The History Behind IWL
Since 2018 the Inspiring Women Leaders Conference has challenged and inspired participants to sharpen their skills, interact with others and leave their sessions feeling energized and eager to share and apply their new learnings.
The purpose behind Inspiring Women Leaders has always been to offer ideas, tools, networking, and learning opportunities to transform individuals from a good leader into a great leader. Now, we invite you to take part in our workshop courses as we continue to focus on exceptional professional and leadership development.